BenQ today unveiled DuoBoard (CP8601K), an all-in-one interactive display solution designed for the modern meeting room. DuoBoard includes BenQ’s Collaboration+, a suite of features designed to maximize efficiency, productivity and teamwork, including:
- Duo Boards: Connect two DuoBoards together to create one large continuous workspace, giving ample room for multiple collaborators.
- Duo Windows: Partition a single DuoBoard to run two applications side by side, enabling multitasking and facilitate the flow of information between different apps.
- Duo OS: Simultaneously have two different operating systems (Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows) on the DuoBoard.
- Duo Users: DuoBoard’s multi-touch capability allows multiple users to collaborate on the same screen.
- EZWrite: This cloud-based whiteboarding solution allows remote participants to easily join meetings and add their ideas to the board from their mobile devices.
In addition, DuoBoard has an integrated camera and comes with MacAfee Mobile Security. DuoBoard also offers display management via BenQ’s Device Management Solution (DMS) that lets IT administrators remotely control all their BenQ displays from one device, while the Account Management System (AMS) lets them control user access through account-based NFC login.
Here are all the specs on the BenQ DuoBoard CP8601K.