NEC Display Solutions today announced its new PE Series of entry-installation laser projectors at 4,500 ANSI lumens.
The PE455WL and PE455UL both feature NEC’s patented sealed optical system that allows for a filter free design and results in the only truly no-maintenance LCD laser projector in its class. While typical projectors in this range generate an average of more than 30 decibels, the PE455WL and PE455UL will generate just 24 decibels of noise in normal mode. This makes it ideal for higher education classrooms, conference rooms and other locations where a large, high-quality image is needed with as few noise distractions as possible.
The PE455WL is native WXGA 1280×800 resolution, while the PE455UL is WUXGA 1920×1200. Spec’d at 4500-lumens of brightness, the PE Series projectors are aimed at classrooms but are perfect for conference rooms, too. In addition, the laser light source offers a minimum of 20,000 hours of reliable life, which combined with its filter-free and low maintenance design, lowers its total cost of ownership.
Additional features include:
- LCD technology for brilliant colors
- Manual horizontal and vertical lens shift for easier installations
- 1.6x zoom lens for flexible placement
- Quick start up and shut down
- LAN port for network control and asset management
- A Wireless Module (NP05LM1) with MultiPresenter for up to 16 connections.
- Constant Brightness Mode for consistent light output for the life of the projector
The PE Series projectors begin shipping in September at a minimum advertised price of $1,999 and $2,599 for the PE455WL and PE455UL respectively. For all the specs, go here.