Peerless-AV is shipping the second-generation of its all-in-one kiosk powered by BrightSign XT1144 expanded I/O player (KIPICT2555) for indoor applications. This is designed for hospitality, retail, corporate, transportation, entertainment, education and general-purpose applications. The updated kiosk delivers 1080p60 single video decoding, HTML support, networked content playback, as well as an abundant set of features, including interactivity via the GPIO port, remote snapshot, live text, media feeds and multi-zone.
With an integrated 55″ commercial LCD display offering ten points of IR touch, the new All-in-One Kiosk fully engages users through a Wi-Fi enabled device, such as a tablet, computer or phone.
Other features include:
- Set-up via micro SD card, USB or cable
- 10-points of IR touch
- HTML5 engine
- HDMI input to play content from other devices
- Full HD video playback even when in Mosaic Mode
- Ability to update messaging and interact with the kiosk via Ethernet, Wi-Fi or the BrightSign App
- The use of live data and media feeds to display popular news, finance, weather or social media feeds
Here are all the specs on the KIPICT2555.