Casio XJ F20XN Projector Overview
The XJ-F20XN has VGA, RCA composite video, S-video, and two HDMI inputs and will pass-through audio with its 1/8″ analog input and output. The projector also features a built-in 16-Watt speaker to provide audio, plus a VGA output to daisy chain other projectors or displays. It is controllable by AMX, Crestron, or Extron systems via Ethernet or RS-232, or by the included IR remote. An RGB cable is also included for instant connectivity.
- Presentation materials stored in the internal memory (2GB) can be projected without a computer. Operators can project still or moving images as well as files in PDF and other formats without conversion. Operation can be conducted with the included remote control or via AMX, Crestron, or Extron.
- Wireless connection with a smartphone or tablet via the C-Assist mobile application permits remote control of the projector by a computer. The ability to change from one projected image to another, project digital images taken with a camera in real-time, and share web pages contributes to more efficient conferences and impressive presentations.
- LampFree Features
- Laser & LED light source
- 20,000-Hour estimated operating life
- No lamp replacement required
- No down time
- Low power consumption
- Instant On – five seconds to full brightness
- Instant Off – no cool down required
- Additional Features
- Dust-resistant design
- Instant Light Control – seven levels
- Built-in 16-Watt speaker