Casio XJ V110W Projector Overview
Reduce your carbon footprint and lamp costs with the Casio XJ V110W LampFree Core Series 3500-Lumen WXGA DLP Projector. It features a non-replaceable laser and LED hybrid light source with a 20,000-hour estimated life to minimize cost, environmental impact, and down time. Its 1.32 to 1.93:1 throw ratio will allow you to place the projector at relatively long distances from the screen, while its 3500 lumens of brightness and 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio will produce clear images at these distances, even with some ambient light.
The XJ-V110W has a VGA and an HDMI input, and will pass through audio to your speaker system with its 1/8″ analog input and output. It is controllable by RS-232 or the included IR remote. An RGB cable is also included for instant connectivity.
- Consistent Brightness
- The hybrid light source is designed for reduced brightness degradation compared to mercury-based lamps, showing your work in the best possible light.
- The Core Series’ cabinet is designed with three separate blocks while the primary light source unit is shielded, suppressing dust intrusion and improving dust resistance, ensuring worry-free performance even in dusty environments.
- The Automatic Brightness Adjustment feature will adjust lumen output based on the level of ambient light in the room, reducing power, cost of use, and eyestrain.
- Reliable Operation with a Low TCO
- The estimated light source life of up to 20,000 hours will reduce lamp costs over your entire period of ownership.
- LampFree Benefits:
- Laser & LED hybrid light source
- 20,000 Hour estimated operating life
- No lamp replacement
- No down time
- Quick on – full brightness in six seconds
- Instant off