Hitachi CP-EX252N Projector Overview
The CP-EX252N has an HDMI, RCA composite video, and two VGA inputs to support a variety of devices. One of the VGA inputs doubles as an output to daisy-chain a number of projectors together to display the same content. Its 3.5mm audio output and built-in 16W speaker allow audio to accompany your video.
- Saver Mode
- Saver Mode is designed to reduce the lamp brightness and power consumption. It automatically activates when the projected image does not change in the preset time (1 to 30 minutes). You can also activate Saver Mode manually from the remote control.
- Intelligent Eco Mode
- This mode automatically changes the lamp brightness according to the input signal level. The lamp brightness is reduced when a darker image is projected and returns to normal when a brighter image is projected, eliminating unnecessary energy consumption from the lamp.
- 16W Internal Speaker
- The CP-EX252N has a built-in 16W speaker, eliminating the need for an external speaker setup.
- Easy Schedule Setting
- You can schedule routine and special projector events, including power on, power off, input selection, and other settings.
- Easy Maintenance
- The lamp door is on the top and the filter cover is on the side, helping to make maintenance and replacement of these parts easy.
- Remote Projector Monitoring and Control
- Hitachi’s Projector Management Software (PJMan) gives you the ability to control, diagnose, and manage a single or group of Hitachi projectors. Monitor the status of the projector’s power, lamp hours, temperature, and air filter conditions.
- Email Alerts
- Email notifications are sent for routine maintenance and error conditions.
- Additional Features
- Compatible with AMX Device Discovery and Crestron Room View
- Network Bridge
- Auto Eco Mode
- Audio pass-through
- Direct power on/off
- My Button
- My Memory
- Closed captioning
- Security PIN lock system