The Hitachi CP-X302 Projector is a lightweight XGA projector that brings portability and expansive input/output capability to a wide range of applications including corporate, education and government. Offering 2600 lumens but weighing a very light 7.7 pounds, the CP-X301 is easy to install or use on a cart top.
For convenience, it features a side-mounted hybrid filter, which lasts for 2,000 hours before replacement. Additionally, the lamp door is located on the top of the projector for easy replacement if the projector is ceiling-mounted. It also offers 7-watts of built-in audio, automatic vertical keystone correction and a host of viewing enhancement functions including Whiteboard, Blackboard and Day Time modes. For security it features a Transition Detector, PIN Lock and MyScreen Lock functions, as well as a security bar that enables the use of a heavy chain to prevent theft.
High Quality Projection
- Whether you are projecting a movie, a presentation, or still images from your digital camera, your audience will be treated to crisp, life like reproduction. Employs a 220w UHB lamp and three 0.63″ LCD panels to produce true XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and 2600 lumens of brightness to reproduce detailed and bright images.
- HDTV ready, the CP-X301 is compatible with 480i, 576i, 480p, 720p and 1080i signals (output is standard resolution).
- Has a 500:1 contrast ratio, a 1.2x manual zoom and manual focus lens, and a throw distance of 3.6-ft. at 30″.
- Whisper Mode reduces fan noise to 29dB for quiet performance – whether in the living room, boardroom or classroom.
- Offers long lamp life (3,000 hours in standard mode; 4,000 hours in Whisper Mode), and a hybrid filter, which lasts for 2,000 hours before replacement.
- 7 watts of built-in audio eliminates the need for external speakers, while the Audio Pass Through function allows audio to play while the projector is in standby mode.
- Hitachi’s proprietary My Buttons functionality brings a new level of customizability to educators. It allows two buttons on the projector to be programmed to execute any projector command.
- Vertical Keystone (+/-30°) detects the angle of the projector’s angle relative to the floor and automatically corrects for distortion.
- Input source naming feature allows users to rename input sources to fit their needs.
- Remote control has a ‘My Source/Doc Camera button’, allowing users to directly choose an input source, or document camera. The remote also has volume buttons for the audio.
- In Magnify mode, the video signal (composite, component or S-Video input) can be zoomed in up to 2x and the computer signal can be zoomed in up to 4x.
- Incorporates a variety of I/O ports to cover almost any corporate, government or educational presentation. These include two RGB (VGA, SVGA,XGA, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA) inputs and one output, composite video (NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, and SECAM), S-Video input, and component video (480i, 576i, 480p, 720p, 1080i) input via three RCA jacks.
- There is also a stereo audio input/output, RS-232 port for external control, and a USB connector.
- For security, there is a ‘Transition Detector’, which requires a password to operate the projector when it is moved from a fixed position.
- Offers PIN Lock and MyScreen Lock functions, as well as a security slot for the Kensington lock.
- Security bar enables the use of a heavy chain or wire up to 10mm in diameter to prevent theft.
- Lamp door is located on the top of the projector for easy replacement if its ceiling-mounted.
- Whiteboard Mode provides adequate clarity while limiting brightness for use with whiteboards.
- Day Time Mode allows users to clearly see the images in a bright environment.
- Blackboard Mode offers better color balance when displaying an image on a colored background.
- My Screen function lets you to store images like a company logo or product picture in the memory. Image is displayed immediately when the projector is switched on.
- Offers closed captioning (CC1, CC2, CC3, CC4, T1, T2, T3,?T4), allowing audience members to read text or dialogue for video fed from a DVD player or television.
- Supplied remote control works as a simple mouse and keyboard of the PC, when the projector’s USB port (B-type) connects with the PC’s USB port (A- type) port via a mouse cable.