Enjoy bright images in many everyday settings with the Panasonic PT-LB423U Projector. Its 4100 lumens of brightness and 16,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio will work together to overcome light in moderately bright rooms and provide detail in dark areas of the image. It sports a 1024 x 768 XGA native resolution for viewing detailed video, pictures, or data. The projector’s 1.48 to 1.78:1 throw ratio offers a wide range of throw distances for focused images.
The PT-LB423U features HDMI, RCA composite video, and two VGA inputs to connect to nearly any device. Its analog audio input and output will allow you to pass sound through the projector to your sound system of choice. The projector is controllable via the included remote control, Ethernet, or RS-232 with various control software options.
Designed for Brilliant Performance in a Compact Body
- 4100 Lumens of Brightness and High Dynamic Contrast
- With 4100 lumens of brightness and a 16,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, this projector will produce an easy-to-see image in many lighting conditions.
- Bright Images in Artificial Light
- Daylight View Lite uses sensor information to enhance the color and brightness according to ambient light levels. This function is conveniently accessed using the included remote control.
- Low-Noise Operation Minimizes Distractions
- With an operating noise as low as 28 dB in Eco2 Mode, distractions due to a loud internal fan are reduced.
- Low Maintenance Helps Reduce TCO
- Select a lamp power mode to suit your presentation style and efficiency requirements to achieve high performance at a lower cost. Lamp and filter replacement timing is the same in any mode, helping to further streamline maintenance procedures.
Setup and Management Ease
- Corner Keystone Correction for Angled Projection
- If on-site conditions require off-center projection, simply designate four screen corners, and Horizontal and Vertical Corner Keystone Correction performs the necessary adjustments to minimize distortion in your image.
- Curved Screen Correction
- Curved Screen Correction is designed to easily correct barrel and pincushion distortions when projecting onto a curved surface.
- 1.2x Zoom Adds Versatility
- The PT-LB423U has a 1.2x zoom lens to support a variety of throw distances. This is useful when presenting in rooms of different sizes.
- Multi-Projector Monitoring Capability
- In fixed installations, the Multi Monitoring and Control Software helps make management of multiple projectors easy from a single computer. The integrated wired LAN port supports the PJLink protocol, while the serial port is RS-232C compatible for remote control.
- Designed for Simple Lamp and Filter Replacement
- The lamp and filter are accessed via panels on the top and side of the projector, expediting periodic maintenance, even with the projector attached to a ceiling-mount bracket.
Practical Features Help Simplify Daily Usage
- Memory Viewer Function
- Insert a USB memory device into the USB port and start projecting content without connecting a computer.
- USB Display Function Projects Media over a USB Cable
- Transmission of A/V content via a Windows computer to the projector is supported over a USB cable with the USB Display Mode.
- HDMI and VGA Inputs
- Transmit Full HD video using the HDMI input, or view computer graphics through either of the two VGA inputs. A VGA output is also onboard.
- Project Wirelessly with an Optional Module
- Project media wirelessly from a computer using Presenter Light or a compatible third-party application for iOS and Android devices. Just connect the optional ET-WML100 Wireless Module to the projector’s USB input.
- Presenter Light Ver.1.0 for Windows Computers
- Supports images, video, and documents such as PDF and PowerPoint
- Mirrors the computer screen through the projector
- Project media from up to four Windows computers simultaneously in Split Screen Mode
|Lens||F 1.6 – 1.76 (f = 19.16 – 23.02 mm)|
|Lens Shift||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Throw Distance||2.9 – 35.9′ / 0.9 – 10.9 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.48 – 1.78:1|
|Projection Size||30 – 300″ / 76.20 – 762.00 cm|