Panasonic PT-VX425 Projector
The PT-VX425NU LCD Projector from Panasonic offers a 4500-lumen brightness and contrast ratio of 12,000:1. Thanks to its easy setting function, you simply need to place the projector on a table and press the auto-setup button. After that, the data from the sensors is used to fit and focus the image on the wall or screen, correcting for surface coloration. When projecting onto a 300″ wide screen, the included 1.6x zoom lens supports a range of projection distances from 23.5 to 38.2′ with 4:3 aspect ratio.
With the Memory Viewer function, you don’t need a computer to start presenting. You just need to insert a USB memory device containing media and start projecting right away. The projector comes with an internal 10W speaker that plays sound in presentations or videos. The projector also features a mic input for playing audio from a connected microphone, without any need for separate amplifier and speakers. The corner keystone correction function allows you to designate four corners on the projection surface to create a perfectly symmetrical image.
- Bright Images
- Despite its light weight and compact dimensions, the PT-VX425NU outputs 4500 lumens of brightness for clear and brilliant images.
- Intel Pro WiDi
- Pro WiDi allows you to mirror video, documents, and websites from any compatible device with ease. Effortless connection and security help teams collaborate effectively.
- Managed Meetings Modes
- In Exclusive mode, you can connect only one device to prevent interruptions to solo presentations. In Interactive mode, up to ten users can connect and take turns presenting, for easy collaboration. In Moderated mode, a chairperson controls media display permission from up to ten participants.
- Daylight View Basic
- Daylight View Basic uses a sensor to measure ambient light, optimizing brightness, color, and contrast for vividly punchy images in bright rooms.
- High Contrast
- The iris mechanism optimizes light output according to content. Blacks are deep and rich while colors and highlights are reproduced with realism.
- Quiet Operation
- The quiet design keeps noise levels down to a low 29 dB on Eco Mode with the cooling fan hardly audible, minimizing distractions during presentations.
- 7,000-Hour Maintenance-Free
- When used for eight hours per day, lamp and filter replacement is not required for up to four years (or 7,000 hours of operation), slashing cost of ownership. 1
- Choose Your Channel
- Selectable 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz channels for areas with Wi-Fi congestion.
- Easy Setting Function
- Simply place the projector on a table and press Auto Setup. Data from sensors is used to fit and focus the image on the wall or screen, correcting for surface coloration.
- Compatible with Miracast
- Intel Pro WiDi supports transmission from Miracast-compatible devices.
- Memory Viewer Function
- You don’t need a computer to start presenting—just insert a USB memory device containing media and start projecting right away.
- Universal Device Support with Panasonic Apps
- For PC, you can download Wireless Manager ME 6.3 from Panasonic’s global site. It supports Windows 8.1 and Mac OS X 10.10. Using Wireless Manager, you can connect up to 16 PCs in multi-live mode. For mobile devices, you can download the Wireless Projector app. It is available for iOS v3.3.0 and Android v2.4.0. Additionally, the ET-UW100 Wireless Stick (available separately) can be used. This self-contained Wireless Stick plugs into a PC’s USB port, and supports Windows 8.1 and Mac OS X 10.9.
- Other Features
- Direct power off function
- Low power consumption on standby with standby mode set to ECO
- Auto input signal search
- Input guidance function
- Color-board and blackboard modes
- Easy remote monitoring and controlling over LAN
- Crestron Connected, AMX DD, and PJLink compatible
- USB display function for PC connection
- Ecology-conscious design
Panasonic PT-VX425NU Specs
|Lens||F 1.60 – 1.90 (f = 15.31 – 26.24 mm)|
|Throw Distance||24.9 – 40.7′; / 7.59 – 12.405 m|
|Projection Size||30 – 300″ / 76.20 – 762.00 cm|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: ± 40°
Horizontal: ± 30°
|Built-In Speaker||Yes, 10 W (Mono)|
|Package Weight||13.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.6 x 14.0 x 8.1″|