NSCA just announced the speakers for the 22nd annual Business & Leadership Conference (BLC), to be held on Feb. 26-28, 2020, at the Four Seasons Resort and Club in Irving, Texas. This event, a platform for executive-level education and networking, brings hundreds of people together annually to share stories, learn from other leaders and hear about new ways to embrace technology and motivate employees.
First-time BLC attendees may apply for a Randy Vaughan Founder’s Award to receive free registration. To qualify, applicants must be in a management or decision-making role at a commercial integration firm. Applications are available here and are due by Dec. 1, 2019.
BLC 2020 keynotes include:
- The Future of Work: How Will Humans Fit In? by Geoff Colvin
- What to Do When There’s Too Much to Do by Laura Stack
- Helping Your People Bring Great Ideas to Life by Thomas Wedell-Wedellsborg
- Build a Culture of Good by Ryan McCarty
- Outrageous Empowerment: Giving Employees Their Brains Back by Ron Lovett
- Leadership isn’t for Cowards by Mike Staver
- Economic Outlook 2020 and Beyond by Chris Kuehl
“The experts we’re bringing in this year have the potential to change our members’ businesses for the better,” says Chuck Wilson, NSCA executive director. “They’re giving integrators something new and different to think about from every perspective — whether it’s finding and retaining talent or managing never-ending workloads.”
Attendees are also encouraged to register for the annual NSCA Education Foundation Industry Charity Golf Outing at the TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas on Feb. 26, 2020. This event kicks off the Business & Leadership Conference every year and helps the NSCA Education Foundation raise funds for programs such as Ignite and PASS K-12.
NSCA members pay $899 to attend; non-members can attend for $1,499. To register, go here.