Using a 1-chip DLP engine and integrated with HDR10 and HLG color compatibility, the laser-based ProScene ZK507 has features such as 15% vertical lens shift, 1.6x optical zoom and a 12-volt trigger, along with a compact size, lightweight and quiet operation. RS232C and LAN connectivity also enable simple integration and control with industry standards.
Optoma ZK507 additional specifications:
- Dimensions and weight: 19.6″ x 6″ x 13″, 22 pounds
- Contrast ratio: 300,000:1
- Light source: DuraCore Laser
- Light source life: Up to 30,000 hours of operation in Eco mode
- Throw ratio: 1.39:2.22
- Inputs: HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, two USB-As, 12-volt trigger, RS232, LAN and VGA
The Optoma ProScene ZK507 laser projector is available now for $3,999. Here are all the specs.